A global network of technology professionals specializing in Technology, Engineering, Cloud Services, and Creative Design.
Who we are:
LumiQualis is a growing startup focused on recruiting fun, creative, curious and highly motivated Luminaries to join our team. We have openings at all levels and would love to hear more about you. A little about us… who we are as people is who we are as a company. It’s why finding the right people is so important. We love what we do and it shows in everything we do. LumiQualis believes in balance – time to work and play.
We welcome diversity and non-traditional paths into the developer profession and advocate strongly for hiring the right person as opposed to the right combination of technical keywords.
Our core values speak to how we operate – curiosity, excellence, integrity, and transparency. If these values jive with yours, please take a moment to share what you’ve got!
Why Join LumiQualis:
- We’re a remote-first company
- International team environment
- Time dedicated weekly to learning
- Fast-paced environment with a LOT of exciting work to be done
To be a Luminary Frontend Developer, you’ll need…
- English proficiency (B2 minimum)
- Experience working with modern SPA frameworks such as React, Vue, or Angular
- Experience working with SASS or CSS preprocessors
- Good knowledge of cross-browser compatibility
- Knowledge of the principles of UX and attention to detail/product ownership
- Familiarity with agile methodologies and version control systems (Git)
- Experience with task runners like WebPack, Vite, Rollup, etc
- Experience with Unit Testing, Functional Testing and/or Integration Testing
- A passion for good practices and clean code
- To be proactive, with strong problem-solving skills, a team player and fun to work with
- To be excited about joining a startup and being part of a challenging technical environment
- Good knowledge of Web APIs and the
- Familiarity with Web and Service Workers will be appreciated but not required for the role
- Knowledge of script performance optimization and Google Core Web Vitals management
Benefits for the Frontend Developer
- Experience the opportunity to work with a globally diverse team on a variety of interesting and challenging projects in multiple industries
- A culture dedicated to work-life balance, with a requirement for all full-time employees to take a minimum of 2 weeks of paid time off and 15 paid holidays per year
- The opportunity to work 100% remotely, with up to $1,500 provided as a technology stipend to eligible employees
- Employee-centric organization that values employee growth and development; 5 paid hours per week provided to focus on developing new concepts, learning new technologies, or just researching different frameworks and techniques
- In-house LQ Play and LQ Incubator program that gives employees the opportunity to not only learn and develop, but to also “pitch” ideas to senior leaders
- A handpicked team of professionals that are committed to their craft and dedicated to creating a culture of openness, transparency, and quality
Looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for more information