Accelerating the ZK revolution by supporting web3 networks with reliable and cost-efficient proof generation!
At Ulvetanna, our team of FPGA Engineers create next-generation FPGA platforms to enable ZKP acceleration. The FPGA Engineer will work closely with cryptography and business leaders to design and deploy FPGA solutions that boost proof generation performance.
You will be expected to research, design, implement and deploy FPGA products across Ulvetanna’s data centres. You will also contribute to maximizing the FPGA product’s efficiency and performance.
The FPGA Engineer role has the following requirements:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent field of study
- A deep passion for technology, software, and hardware development
- Experienced and well-versed in SystemVerilog
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Hardware Architecture, RTL Coding, Simulation, Systems Integration, Hardware Validation and Testing, FPGA Synthesis, and Static Timing Analysis
- Sound understanding of technology tradeoffs, and a pragmatic approach to problem-solving
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- MSc or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent field of study
- Experienced in Linux, Python, C, Tcl, or Bash
- HLS flow
- HW CI/CD flow
- Experience with Embedded Processors (ARM, RiscV)
- Experience in GPU or ASIC design
- High-Speed Communication Interfaces and protocols (SerDes, PCIe, Ethernet)
- AXI-4 Stream protocol expertise
- Xilinx DSP & HBM primitives expertise
- Xilinx Versal experience
Who We Are
We are a small, focused team from around the world, with a track record of shipping and maintaining quality production systems. A team that has cross-disciplinary engineering expertise, ranging from systems-level software programming and applied cryptography to digital logic design and datacenter architecture.
We value curiosity and creativity in the face of novel challenges and a healthy competitive spirit. The team works remotely from across the globe, so the ability to operate with autonomy and communicate asynchronously is a must.
We are actively hiring more problem solvers, tinkerers, and technology magicians who love high performance and efficiency. If you are excited to enter ZK-enabled Internet with us, please apply via the Ashby link.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started