This is a technical role with an emphasis on integration technologies. In the role of Enterprise Middleware Support Engineer, you will assist in the design, development, configuration, integration, implementation, support and maintenance of solutions for business and technical projects of small to large levels of complexity. You will ensure integration solutions are based on enterprise middleware architectural standards and are in alignment with enterprise integration strategy. The Enterprise Middleware Support Engineer will have in-depth knowledge of the following technologies and standards as used within the Enterprise Integration Team(including those currently in use, and any that expands/replaces): Oracle/WebLogic, JBoss, WS02, APIs – Linux operating systems and others as needed. Must have the ability to work with multi-disciplinary cross-functional teams with members of different technical skills including XML and JSON encoding – MS SQL/Oracle database.
Job Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- Collaborate solutions with functional requirements from a business analyst, and a strong grasp of technical capabilities of integration software, APIs and other systems including core banking.
- Develop code and Interfaces in WS02, Oracle APIs, SOA and BPEL
- Estimate efforts and work in a structured manner leveraging design patterns and code recipes
- Support applications team in their system implementations and ongoing requests
- Assist in troubleshooting and root cause analysis for environmental issues as they arise.
- Communicate with the development manager and other IT leadership team members about production roll-outs and issues
- Ongoing continuous improvement for service availability and uptime
- Maintenance and management of the middleware environment including installation, performance tuning, patching, and vulnerability remediation
- Migration and upgrade of existing platforms to the desired environment as per the software life cycle management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a similar discipline.
- 4+ years experience in Software Implementation and Integration that includes Architecture, Analysis, Design and Development.
- Experience managing operational requirements such as patching, capacity planning, security vulnerability remediation, DR execution, access reviews, audit compliance and change management.
- Expertise in middleware tools such as Oracle SOA, Oracle OSB, BPEL, and 12C experience.
- Expertise in designing and building BPEL workflows using JDeveloper 12c.
- Expertise in using SOA technology adapters such as Web Services Adapter, REST Adapter, Database Adapter, EBS Adapter, JMS Adapter and File Adapter for integration and development of custom business processes, and service components using Oracle BPEL.
- Experience in the development of complex Data Structures (XSD and XML)
- Experience in the development of medium to complex integration mapping using XSL, and XLST technology.
- Experience in designing robust error handling, auditing and logging frameworks.
- Testing integration interfaces using SOAP UI and other testing tools.
- Experience in SQL and PL/SQL programming.
- Experience in writing technical design documents and operational guides.
- Experience with UNIX systems (Solaris and Linux), and Shell scripting.
- Good knowledge in configuration, Parameter Tuning, Performance monitoring and troubleshooting of Oracle SOA and OSB 12c.
- Experience in configuring WebLogic admin console and Enterprise management console.
- Experience with Oracle’s high-availability environment.
- Experience as WebLogic Administrator with knowledge in clustering, JMS, Connection Pools, J2EE Deployments, Thread Dump Analysis
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started