World Vision is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organization working with children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice.
About World Vision
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Digital Workplace Analyst – Job Purpose
The Digital Workplace Analyst (DWA) is responsible to deliver the best digital workplace experience to staff. S/he is responsible for areas like communication, collaboration, mobility, productivity workplace applications and workplace innovations to enable staff to perform in a modern and engaging workplace where technology makes the difference.
The incumbent serves as a user liaison, providing guidance on business usage, communications for the digital workplace product suite. They respond to requests for IT support, logging problems, generating tickets, attempting to diagnose and resolve problems, and if necessary, escalating the problem to the appropriate level of expertise.
The DWA works closely with the user community and the IT teams to continually improve the digital dexterity of the users, and in turn, grow their tech savviness in usage of IT solutions in their daily roles at the workplace. They are the change champions for utilization of IT tools and systems.
Digital Workplace Planning– 20%
Provide support to develop, implement, operate and maintain End User Digital Technologies. Facilitates and provides input to the design/development process. Translate stakeholder business objectives and drivers to identify digital workspace opportunities and establish appropriate solutions Support development of customer satisfaction levels and ensure they are achieved through established metrics against SLAs. Establish definition and implementation of virtual, physical and mobile digital workspace solutions. Develop and establish the digital workplace environment Make strategic recommendations in the adoption, and innovative use of digital IT workspace technologies to improve business and teaching/learning processes, communication and collaboration
First point of contact and day-to-day technical support to end users – triage, resolve or escalate reported incidents and problems. Generates activity and status reports. Provides the user access service. Researches trouble issues which affect multiple clients. Reviews checklists and scripts. Works with vendor technical support personnel on solutions for clients. Provides responsive support for problems found during normal working hours as well as outside normal working hours.
Client Technology & Technical Support– 20%
Participates in deployment of new or upgrade information technology and infrastructure projects, including assisting co-workers and vendor partners. Installs and performs minor repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications. Provides on-going support of client technology. Ensures that all technical resources are available for meetings that include video conferencing. Diagnoses and resolves client workstation and mobile device hardware and software issues. Provide technical support on enterprise IT services and personal productivity tools (Finance, HRIS, SCM solutions, O365 messaging & collaboration, Zoom, OneDrive etc).
Customer Experience Management– 15%
Develop customer experience journey mapping Develop, review, measure and report customer experience metrics (Net Promoter Score) Support the process of closing customer feedback loop for Continuous Service Improvement Lead the continuous improvement of digital IT workspace service improvements and offerings to end users via proactive measurement, evaluation and ideation. Conduct regular customer experience and satisfaction surveys
Training, Learning & Development-15%
Lead the process of conducting training needs assessment Provides documentation, training, and guidance for IT clients. Establish training content (webinar/documents/video) and facilitates online and onsite training for all deployed client solutions.
Supervise on site preventative maintenance of infrastructure Monitors services provided by vendors to ensure service levels meet requirements. Evaluates vendor solutions to ensure compliance with requirements and cost-effectiveness at the digital workplace. Engages the hardware vendors on issues to remedy issues or escalates for support including warranty support. May resolve invoice discrepancies.
Digital Workplace Analyst – Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical and Electronic Engineer or other related specialized training, or equivalent work experience.
- Technical certification in one or more IT disciplines or technology (Microsoft, ITIL v4 etc)
- At least 1 years’ work experience in operation of enterprise IT networks
Digital Workplace Analyst – Required Professional Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role with advanced network, cloud and/or systems related vendor certifications.
- Extensive experience with Windows 10, MAC OSX desktop platforms and Android and IOS mobile platforms.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other business tools such as Zoom and Microsoft Teams
- Proficient with SharePoint Online, MS Teams, MS Stream, Power Platform
- Proficient with Office 365 and Azure Administration Portals
- Working experience on cloud-based technologies for remote deployment & support (BigFix, TeamViewer)
- Exceptional analytic and troubleshooting skills for solving problems.
- Good customer service skills and experience
- Ability to relate technical issue to a largely non-technical audience
- Effective in written and verbal communication in English
- Strong ability to work as part of a team and coordinate with all staff
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Able to work under tight deadline and cope with pressure
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate
- Knowledge of configuring and administering Microsoft SharePoint using Central Administration and PowerShell.
Applicant Types Accepted:
Local Applicants Only
Looking to sharpen your MS Office skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started.