We’re looking for a motivated DevOps – SRE to join our team. In this role, reporting to the DevOps Team Lead you will be mainly responsible for CI/CD; infrastructure settings and security; and maintenance of systems virtual machines, Kubernetes clusters, and cloud applications.
The DevOps – SRE role has the following requirements:
- At least 3 years of experience as a DevOps, or in a similar role;
- System administration skills on Linux platforms (Debian/Alpine);
- Experience with containerization orchestration tools such as Docker and Kubernetes;
- CI/CD tools delivery and deployment skills;
- A solid understanding of web application architecture, including DNS, HTTP, TCP/IP, and load balancing;
- Experience with GitHub and a solid understanding of Git core concepts;
- Knowledge of GitOps concepts and related tools (ArgoCD as the management tool, Helm + Kustomize + plain YAML manifests based on applications’ maturity);
- Experience with configuration management tools. (Ansible, Terraform);
- Understanding of relational (MySQL and/or PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, and Redis, and their administration;
- Scripting with Bash;
- Server stack configuration and optimization skills (Nginx);
- Have excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- Have a very good command of written and spoken English.
Solid experience with AWS;
- Experience with CDNs;
- Backend development skills, preferably with Ruby on Rails;
- Experience using automated monitoring tools;
- Security issues as they relate to cloud-based infrastructure.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started