SG provides solutions to a range of players in the financial sector focusing on #commercialbanks, #MFIs, #creditunions, #paymentnetworks and #mobileoperators.
The DevOps Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide client support and technical issue investigation/resolution of incidents via Ticketing software, and e-mail, for the internally developed products
- Carry out initial investigation and be a point of contact for bug-fixing and new development work for applications in Production
- Deploy, update and maintain development, testing, and production environments
- Maintain 3rd party tools part of the solutions like reverse proxies, load balancers, database servers, and monitoring tools
- Add and maintain Knowledgebase articles and Deployment Guides
The DevOps Engineer requires the following skills:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in the same or similar position.
- Specific experience:
- Work on software projects in a software company.
- Work with a ticketing system (for example, Atlassian Jira)
- Good practices (ITIL, Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management)
- General understanding of the business functions and industry specifics.
- Technical knowledge about:
- Linux and Windows
- Virtualization and cloud technologies.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Adaptiveness in а fast-changing environment
- Constructive approach and openness to dialogue, proactivity
- Communication skills, teamwork, prioritization skills
- Customer management skills
- Ability to act and establish themselves as reliable experts in their work
- Willingness to work on shifts
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent PC literacy
- Fluency in English
General Requirements for All SG Employees:
- Must have a positive, get-it-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time
- Must understand and buy into the core values, vision, and mission of the company
- Must have a drive for professional development and actively engage in team improvements
- Must speak English fluently and have clear writing skills for communicating with customers and colleagues
By joining us you can:
- Use your passion to make an impact and unleash your career with a purpose.
- Increase the meaningful moments in your life by working for a company with proprietary products that drive digital transformation, boost financial inclusion, and improve the quality of life for millions of people.
- Maximize your compensation through our regular salary review, annual bonus, and stock option programs.
- Benefit from our Recognition program and Employee Referral program.
- Feel safe with the additional health insurance.
- Enjoy a work-life balance with 25 days of paid leave, flexible working time, and work from home.
- Discover the exotic destinations where our customers operate.
- Enrich your world with the new friends you will find in the amazing fun-loving and multicultural environment of our company.
Why Software Group?
- You are looking for an employer that is a trusted and recognized global technology partner.
- You want to take pride in working for a company of Bulgarian origin and a worldwide presence.
- You care to make an impact on financial inclusion and help people improve their lives.
- Your professional goals lead you to your next planned career step in a team where everyone benefits from the passion for innovation, technologies, digitalization, continuous improvement, collaboration, and fun.
- You appreciate getting recognized and well-rewarded for your achievements and maximizing them in our team.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started