Stratostaff EA Ltd
At Stratostaff, we are all about creating an impact to the organizations and people we serve. We achieve this by offering Flexible Staffing Solutions in EA.
Our client in the sports betting industry is looking for an experienced Data Analytics Engineer who can help streamline their current analytics pipeline and create a framework for the integration of analytics into new and existing projects. This role will be a bridge between the marketing, product and tech teams to streamline data across the platform in order to provide quality information to make decisions. The ideal candidate is a robust tech generalist with great communication and collaboration skills. The Data Analytics Engineer position provides the opportunity to apply creative problem-solving skills, interface with multiple parts of the business and does impactful work that will empower teams to make better decisions.
Key areas of Responsibility
- Participate in the user requirements gathering process and come up with appropriate solution designs
- Setting up tracking mechanisms (e.g. event and conversion tracking) on all digital platforms
- Creating dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign & website performance reports.
- Diving into the codebase and fixing raised analytics issues
- Collaborating with product teams to identify reporting needs, plan and execute on them
- Working with the tech team to come up with a measurement framework that can be integrated into
- new/existing features and products
- Work with digital marketing, BI and tech teams to set up an ideal analytics framework for the business
- Test and validate all implementations before deployment.
- Create technical documentation for implemented solutions
- Participate in technical training and mentorship
- Any other duties assigned by the Line Manager
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Time management Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Experience working on production frontend applications
- Experience working with a UNIX OS in the last 1 – 2 years deploying and maintaining applications
- Having a fundamental understanding of digital marketing platforms and technologies (e.g., SA360,
- DV360, Facebook Pixels)
- Demonstrated experience with databases – MySQL or any relational database query language
- Demonstrated experience with UI analytics tools e.g. GTM, GA, Segment, Firebase
- Highly analytical with exceptional attention to detail
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Adept at dynamic problem solving
- Highly motivated with an exceptional work ethic
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started