We’re looking for an enthusiastic and business-support-oriented Data Analyst – Python & MySQL to join our Finance Team and be responsible for providing support in revenue-controlling, budgeting and forecasting, and business KPIs optimization.
You will report to our Financial Controlling Manager and will be in charge of:
- Collection and analyses of data coming from different systems (i.e., data warehouse, databases, and web apps);
- Drafting reports, presentations, and business analyses related also, but not only, to web analytics services through BI tools;
- Carrying out activities aimed at budgeting forecasting, and revenue recognition;
- Taking care of churn and retention analysis, funnel optimization, A/B testing, customer scoring, and predictive modelling;
- Interacting with different teams, especially with the Software Development one.
The Data Analyst – Python & MySQL role has the following requirements:
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role;
- Sound knowledge of Python language (aimed at MySQL connections, CSV imports, connections with external sources, data processing, and data visualization);
- Sound knowledge of MySQL (aimed at writing complex Queries and storing procedures);
- Sound knowledge of PowerBI or Tableau (aimed at creating and managing dashboards);
- Good Excel and Powerpoint skills (i.e., complex formulas and visual charts);
- Familiarity with general economics concepts;
- Full professional proficiency in English.
- Proactive and willing to provide ideas and propose improvements;
- Familiarity with statistics and predictive models.
- Good knowledge of marketing tools such as Heap.io, Funnel.io, or similar (aimed at extracting data and creating and managing dashboards);
- Previous experience in a SaaS company;
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started