Field Pro By Optimetriks
Simplify your field operations with workflows automation and real-time analytics. #Automation #SaaS #Analytics
About the role
We ate looking to hire a Data Analyst to be in charge of the following:
- Deliver “client-ready” data visualizations leveraging our SQL based Data visualisation software
- Scoping with the client/operations team
- Data preparation through SQL queries
- Dashboards development through SQL queries
- Delivery (client presentation, training, etc.)
- Help standardize our offerings with automated deployment/reporting
- Strong taste in data management
- 100% proficient in SQL
- Available for at least 6 months
- Team player, self-motivated, energetic
- Proficient in English
We are looking for SQL Analysts to be the driving forces of our Data Analytics team.
You will be in charge of ensuring the successful delivery of the data requests and visualizations needed by the client.
You will look after both our English-speaking and French-speaking customers. You will be part of the Data Science team, working with Data Scientists, Developers, and Operations members to deliver various projects.
What we offer
- Position: SQL Analyst for Data Visualisation
- Duration: minimum 6 months
- Salary: based on experience
- Location: Nairobi
- Real responsibilities with clients interactions and operational deployments
- High growth environment
- Young and multicultural company
- Provide you with continuous challenge and room for learning
- Potential full-time job opportunities
About Optimetriks – FieldPro
Our mission is to help manufacturers, distributors, and service providers to be in closer connection with the realities of the field and understand how their customers’ access and interact with their products and services.
We help our clients transition in the paradigm under which they operate, from a pure top-down, undifferentiated mass-market approach, to a more collaborative vision, taking into account the complexity of the distribution ecosystem and linking various stakeholders in constant interaction.
Today, the widespread adoption of smartphones, data connectivity, and cloud technologies make it possible to easily create those smart interactions. As a result, companies can achieve the benefits of scalability and more individualized interaction by leveraging the large volumes of data collected and analyzed. And by providing the field users with the right tools to interact with the brands and professionalize their work, we build more engagement and trust, which reflects in strengthened loyalty and stronger relationships.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started