Swiss FinTech. Chartis RiskTech 100 2021. Gartner Cool Vendor. Helping banks to beat fraud before it happens with machine learning & AI. CH, KE, SG, PL
As a Customer Support Analyst, you will be responsible to carry Global Customer Support (levels 1 and 2) on our innovative anti-fraud solution, ensuring efficient, qualitative and timely follow-up on the service request.
Your high customer service orientation and problem-solving mindset will enable you to be a successful candidate for this role, in which you will have the opportunity to be in touch with our international customers based throughout Africa, Europe and Asia. With your strong organisational skills, you will handle multiple queries and follow up on any potential escalation (level 3) with our internal R&D team.
In the Customer Support Analyst position, you will also strongly collaborate with the Regional Delivery team as well as with our Partners, supporting them during implementation projects, enabling you to stretch your skills and draw a possible career path.
- University degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- At least 2 years experience in the IT or Engineering field
- Experience in a Banking IT environment is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Linux, including shell/python scripting (RedHat certified is a plus)
- Good Knowledge of big data technologies like Elastic Search, Spark and Kafka
- Good knowledge of virtualization and cloud technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organizational skills and prioritization
- Solid team-player attitude
- Ability to work in shifts that can be at night or day (24/7)
- Fluent in English, or any other language an asset
Why join us
- An international experience with a global customer base
- A dynamic environment with passionate colleagues
- The opportunity to be a part of an exciting adventure
- Cutting Edge Technologies
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing successful and innovative company
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.