Providing tools for African businesses to increase sales, find new customers, build relationships and credibility while increasing their visibility
We are looking for a Customer Success Engineer – Implementation & Support who will provide onsite and remote engineering support for Ajua’s products. The Customer Success Engineer – Implementation & Support will be responsible for the full lifecycle of incidents and problems to enhance the customer experience with Ajua’s products. The role will require close working with all teams at all levels of technical support and engineering.
Customer Experience is the core of what we do, and this role will demonstrate a best-in-class customer experience with all of Ajua’s products.
- Serve as a level-two support engineer on production services implemented at customer sites as well as centrally maintained services
- Implement and maintain system monitoring tools deployed at the customer’s premises and coordinate with the service desk personnel to ensure smooth service uptime
- Prepare and present service reports with insights and service improvement plan implementation
- Take the lead on service improvement deliverables as far as the customer is involved
- Responsible for requirements gathering and documentation during project discovery in the delivery process
- Translate gathered requirements into technical design documents that will include Product definition documents, High-level design documents and Low-level design document
- Prepare technical proposal documentation for projects
- Assist in sales calls where there is a technical aspect of the project that needs to be explained to the customers
- Deliver the various technical aspects of the Ajua Delivery Model
- Maintain customer relationships by building technical relationships with the customers’ Engineering and Business Management teams
- Assist in reporting requirements when they arise with the customer
- Building and engineering support tools to enhance Ajua’s products and services
- A degree in BSc. Computer Science/Software Engineering/IT-related degree is preferred
- You have at least 2-4 years of experience in application development
- You have excellent English and French skills, both written and spoken
- You have extensive experience with Postgres, MySQL, Java/Python programming languages
- You have a great experience with databases – data structures, relational data models, Stored Procedures, PL/SQL
- You have experience with Linux, Solaris or UNIX OSs
- You have experience with application security technologies (e.g. SSL) to ensure secure applications
- You have experience in software life-cycle development (SDLC);
- You have experience in Test Driven Development
- Experience with application servers and SOA is a plus
- Working experience in managing AWS or related cloud infrastructure at scale eg Azure, GCP
- Working experience with containerization (Docker, Docker swarm, Kubernetes)
- Working experience in managing Kafka
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You have experience working in high-pressure environments/projects
- You have good presentation skills and excellent report-writing skills
- You are an excellent team player
- You are a highly motivated individual with a highly proven work ethic
- Building impactful products at Ajua that shape businesses and consumers in Africa and the world at large
- Great and fun work environment; you get an opportunity to work with brilliant minds at Ajua
- Competitive salary.
- Growth stage startup grind! Working in a dynamic startup environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
Ajua is The Integrated Customer Experience Solution for Businesses in Africa.
We exist to bridge the gap between businesses and their customers. Ajua’s technology integrates with businesses at the points that matter most to their customers to measure and optimize their Customer Experience. Our plug-and-play platform has enabled leading brands of various sizes and industries on the continent to create actionable strategies that drive business growth.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started