Leading the cloud. We help people see data in new ways, discover insights, unlock endless possibilities.
About the job
The Cloud Solution Engineer will partner with customers, sales, engineering and product teams to design, demonstrate and deploy Oracle Cloud architectures that address customer business problems. Drives Oracle Cloud customer consumption by accelerating the adoption of Oracle cloud services including discovery, design and deployment.
The Cloud Solution Engineer role has the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for participating in customer engagements to collaboratively design and implement solutions.
- May work directly with customers to gather requirements, develop architectures and translate business needs into solutions.
- Implements solutions and ensures successful deployments through code development and scripting.
- Displays product/application understanding through more customized presentation demonstrations to customers and at conferences and events.
- Supports customers from Proof of Concept (POC) through production deployment of services via resource configuration, planning, and customer education/training.
- Creates and distributes technical assets (white papers, solution code, blog posts, and video demonstrations).
- Serves as a technical point of contact for customers and sales on technical cloud solutions and customer success. Further builds business and technical acumen.
Minimum qualifications include:
The Cloud Solution Engineer has the following requirements:
- 5 years of experience with computer applications and tools required.
- Ability to travel 25% international and domestic
- Bachelor of Science-level university degree in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering from an accredited university;
- and/or relevant 5 years technical experience.
- Expertise in system and application design;
- Written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
- Needs analysis, positioning, and business justification;
- Solving technical problems with customers in technical environments.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started