PalmPay App is an intuitive digital wallet with account opening, money transfer, bill payments and earn as you spend
We are looking for a Java Application Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. The Channel Integration Technician (Java Developer) will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications.
- Managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing
- Designing, developing, and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
The Channel Integration Technician (Java Developer) will have to fulfil the following requirements:
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience with over 3 years in Java development
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object-Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight into Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management, etc)
- Familiar with Redis, and MySQL and also Understand web service, HTTP protocol
- Experience in the Spring Framework 2 and hands-on with AWS cloud server.
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started