Drive Excellence in Technology Innovation in Africa
Reporting to the Head of Business Process Innovation
Business Process Reengineering Specialist – Job Purpose
The Business Process Re-engineering Specialist is responsible for leading Business Process Reengineering initiatives across the Group.
The role applies process improvement and re-engineering methodologies and principles to drive efficiency and effectiveness of Business Processes.
The responsibilities will include the proposals for the most efficient future process, automation, and continuous monitoring of the re-engineered business processes. The role is responsible for identifying and applying global best practices, creating, and assessing process performance measurements, and striving for continuous improvement, and will also drive effective transitioning of the changes through project activities and objectives.
The role identifies process improvement opportunities, before applying lean principles to improve and redesign the target business processes, develop, and manage the processes for measuring the efficiency and effectiveness of services provided through the digital and physical channels.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree in Information Systems or related field will be an added advantage
- 5- 10 years’ experience in Process Reengineering and Automation
- Detailed understanding of the BPM mapping and process automation
- Detailed experience in the banking industry with emphasis on Digital Banking (CASA, Credit, Trade Finance, Operations)
- Detailed and proven experience in Agile development environment with specific familiarity with SCRUM
- BPMN 2.0 technical knowledge
- Detailed understanding of BPM systems based on BPMN 2.0 standard
Thinking of upgrading your Data Science skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started.