We provide simple, affordable health & life insurance to emerging market consumers. Our mission is to free people from the fear of financial shocks.
About the role
The Business Intelligence Analyst (BI Analyst) will play a critical role in helping our team collect, analyze and action data to improve our operational efficiency and customer experience.
They will sit within our “Service Center” team, supporting the operations and growth of multiple country offices. Working with the leadership across insurance operations, contact centre operations, partnerships management, technology, and business development, the BI Analyst will identify opportunities to use data to drive sales, enhance reporting, increase contact centre efficiency, streamline claims and policy operations, and detect fraud. They will then take the lead in conducting these analyses, and presenting findings and recommendations.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- BI Strategy and Prioritization: Work closely with the leadership of key functions and country offices to identify and prioritize opportunities to collect and analyze data that will support key business goals.
- Systems: Use data in various locations and analysis for ad hoc business, and performance reporting using BI tools and/or query languages.
- Analysis: Conduct data analysis on company customer and operational data sets to extract insights and enhance data-driven decision-making.
- Reporting & Presentation: Synthesize data into visual and non-visual reports and recommendations that can be shared with key leadership to guide business decisions.
Key Qualifications & Your Profile
- Live Turaco’s values – care and protect our customers, do the right thing, and have fun!
- 3+ years of professional experience in a similar function. Start-up or entrepreneurial experience is a plus!
- Exceptional data analysis skills. Experience with SQL and BI tools such as PowerBI or Google DataStudio is a plus.
- Strong communication skills, especially in the ability to present information & data in a clear and compelling manner.
- Ability to innovate and think creatively and strategically about how to use data to improve our operations and enhance customer experience.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, juggle multiple tasks, think independently, demonstrate sound judgment, and problem-solving.
- Bachelor/Undergraduate degree with excellent grades.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started