Ol Pejeta Conservancy
Home of the last two remaining northern white rhinos on the planet 🌍.
We are seeking high-calibre, self-motivated and dedicated applicants to fill the position of Business Analyst. This position is based at Ol Pejeta Conservancy in Laikipia, Kenya.
Overall, the Business Analyst will be expected to analyze and evaluate business processes, identify areas for improvement, and implement solutions to optimize performance and increase profitability. This is a critical role that requires strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
Specific Roles include;
- Analysing financial data to identify areas for cost reduction and increased business efficiency.
- Evaluating business processes to identify inefficiencies and opportunities for improvement
- Developing and implementing solutions to optimize performance, including process redesign, technology solutions, and new business models
- Communicating findings and recommendations to senior management and stakeholders.
- Conducting market research to gather information about the competition, industry trends, as well as customer behaviour.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to implement solutions and ensure that they align with the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Monitoring the impact of solutions and making adjustments as necessary to ensure continued success.
To be successful in this position, applicants must meet the following requirements;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Professional certifications in data analysis or project management will be an added advantage
- At least 5 – 7 years of experience in business analysis, data analysis, or a related field.
- Strong understanding of business process analysis, data analysis, project management, communication and collaboration, problem-solving, and agile methodologies.
- Business Process Analysis: Demonstrable ability to;
i. Analyze existing business processes and systems to identify opportunities for improvement and optimization.
ii. Work with stakeholders to define business requirements and specifications.
- Data Analysis: Demonstrable ability to;
i. Collect, analyze, and interpret data to support business decision-making.
ii. Develop and maintain dashboards and reports to monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) and trends.
- Project Management: Demonstrable ability to;
i. Support project management activities, such as defining project scope, creating project
plans, and tracking project progress.
ii. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful project delivery.
- Familiarity with relevant software and technology.
- Knowledge and experience in agile methodologies, such as Scrum or Kanban, are desirable.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started