We partner with developers, data scientists, CTOs and other creators to make the world work better.
Brand Partner Specialist – Storage are consultants to IBM clients. They deliver industry-centric business solutions to clients of all sizes and markets. As a client-facing, sales professional, you will be guided by IBM’s purpose – to be essential to its clients; help them grow their businesses by solving strategic and tactical business problems with IBM’s proven hardware, software defined (SDSS) and Hybrid cloud-based storage solutions. We are seeking individuals interested in making an impact in selling IBM’s Storage portfolio.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Ability to execute business development inside and outside of IT departments across a wide range of storage environments to include Artificial Intelligence, Hybrid Multi-cloud & Dev Ops
- Use business acumen to understand the client’s business requirements, technical requirements and/or competitive landscape
- Collaborate with IBM Software and Services teams to define, design, and detail the aspects and feasibility of proposed integrated solutions
- Work with the technical team to deliver effective Proof of Concept (POC), Proof of Technology (POT), support critical situations
- Actively engage with clients to develop the trust and credibility to help them grow their businesses by solving strategic and tactical business problems with IBM’s proven cognitive and cloud technology solutions
- Apply IBM brand strategies and offerings, methods and models, and solution design and delivery
Brand Partner Specialist – Storage – Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 5 years of experience in IT Sales
- At least 3 years of experience selling storage hardware and/or software products
- Experience in business development inside and outside of IT departments across a wide range of storage environments to include Artificial Intelligence, Hybrid Multi-cloud & Dev Ops
- Basic knowledge of IBM (Flash, Software Defined Storage, COS) and competitive storage products
- At least 3 years of experience sell storage Hardware and Data Protection software solutions
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Systems helps IT leaders think differently about their infrastructure. IBM servers and storage are no longer inanimate – they can understand, reason, and learn so our clients can innovate while avoiding IT issues. Our systems power the world’s most important industries and our clients are the architects of the future. Join us to help build our leading-edge technology portfolio designed for cognitive business and optimized for cloud computing.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Looking to sharpen your Database Administration skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started.