We are a global outsourcing platform to access top remote professionals anywhere!
About the job
Are you looking to be a part of a growing global organization? We are currently looking for a Big Data Analyst to join our team remotely from anywhere.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for an exceptional collaborative Big Data Analyst, with a minimum of 5 years of experience to join our team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field with a strong focus on data analytics and programming.
- Experience in performing data analytics in diverse data environments, including Customer Data Platforms (CDP), Big Data, and Traditional Relational databases.
- Proven experience in data management and data governance practices.
- Familiarity with Databricks, specifically in the context of Lakehouse architecture.
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce CDP or similar.
- Proficiency in interpreting technical documents, including logical and physical data models.
- Ability to conduct data analysis using SQL in structured and semi-structured databases.
- Knowledge of Python is a plus.
At SiiRA, we cherish diversity, equity, and inclusiveness. Our priority is that you feel respected and appreciated.
As leaders and partners across industries, we strive to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people.
Who we are:
SiiRA is a global platform that connects top-notch digital professionals with US-based companies in digital growth mode.
At SiiRA, we believe in an agile and sustainable workspace that promotes access to worldwide talent and drives enterprise growth. This is why SiiRA builds and fosters remote and competent teams that make the most of your expertise and skills.
If you are an information technology professional looking for a new challenge, search no more! All the jobs we offer are international, but you can work from home or anywhere remotely.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started