Project developer of high-quality, large-scale carbon and biodiversity projects. Our goal is to help nature flourish and prosper. 🌳
As a Backend Developer PHP Laravel, you join our software development team and are responsible for writing and updating server-side web application logic. You will develop back-end components, connect the application to other web services, and develop REST APIs for the front end.
The Laravel developer at DGB builds web applications for our company. In the role of Backend Developer PHP Laravel, you will design and create projects using Laravel framework and PHP, and assist the team in delivering high-quality web applications, services, and tools for our business. You should be adept at utilizing Laravel’s GUI and be able to design a PHP application from start to finish.
A top-notch Laravel developer will be able to leverage their expertise and experience of the framework to independently produce complete solutions in a short turnaround time.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Maintain and develop large and complex back-end systems for feature-rich SPA web applications
- Designing and building web applications using Laravel.
- Troubleshooting issues in the implementation and debugging of builds.
- Testing functionality for users and the backend.
- Write reusable, efficient, and testable PHP code
- Integrate software with existing systems
- Research new technologies and approaches to better improve application code
- Assist in the definition of application architecture
- Work closely with Frontend developers, UX/UI designers, and the Quality Assurance team
- Provide documentation of delivered requirements
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 4-5 Years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must have strong knowledge of object-oriented programming and various software design patterns
- Must have strong knowledge of PHP-Laravel
- Must have strong knowledge of SQL databases such as MySQL
- Must have experience with code versioning tools such as Git
- Must have strong knowledge of the Laravel framework
- Must have experience with REST API development
- Experience with Amazon Web Services is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with a tea
- In-depth knowledge of Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology
- Working knowledge of product development architecture
- Proficiency in the use of analytic tools
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Excellent knowledge of user-centred design principles
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to work with large teams
- Understanding of design quality standards
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Work From Home
- Training & Development
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started