Nathan & Nathan
Your Human Resource Partner in Growth.
About the job
Our company is looking for a Backend developer to join our dynamic IT team. You will be a part of a progressive team, working closely with excellent and proven engineers on server-side logic and updating the apps we have built so far. You’ll also need to understand various frontend technologies to incorporate their elements where needed in the applications.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Backend Developer role has the following responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain APIs for web and mobile applications
- Collaborate with front-end developers and other stakeholders to ensure high-quality, robust, and scalable applications
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Implement security and data protection measures
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues reported by users and provide technical support
- Stay current with emerging trends and technologies in web development
Desired Candidate Profile
The Backend Developer role has the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 1 to 3 years of experience in back-end web development
- Strong proficiency in server-side programming languages such as Node JS
- Experience with RESTful web services and API design
- Solid understanding of database design, optimization, and management
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started