iPhone Photography School
Our bestselling iPhone Photo Academy online course reveals how to take incredible iPhone photos that everyone adores.
What will you be doing as a back-end developer?
- Being part of an experienced, dynamic and supportive team
- Building new, exciting platforms used by over 500,000 active customers
- Create APIs and internal tools to support the business
- Helping to maintain existing platforms and solving any problems that arise
Here’s what we expect from you
The role of the Backend Developer has the following requirements:
- You have 3+ years of PHP development experience
- You’ve worked with Laravel
- You have good knowledge of relational databases, SQL and TDD workflows
- You have an excellent attention to detail
- You have excellent communication skills and love to work collaboratively
Additional skills that would be a bonus…
- Any Production DevOps Experience
- Expert-level AWS knowledge
- Experience developing with VueJS
Our Tech Stack
As the Backend Developer, you’ll be working with the following tech stack:
- PHP (Laravel, PHPUnit, Livewire)
- AWS (Lambda, Aurora, DynamoDb, Athena, Redis, S3)
- CI/CD (Laravel Vapor, GitHub Actions, Docker)
This is a 100% remote full-time position. Due to time zone differences, we won’t be able to hire applicants residing in Australia or the eastern parts of Asia.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started