Acronis delivers superior cyber protection for data, applications, and systems through award-winning technologies that help organizations get #CyberFit.
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for an Automation QA Engineer with Python who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
As an Automation Quality Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the best engineers in the Cyber Protection industry. You will play a big role in developing test automation strategies and implementing the same. You will maintain test system configurations and perform test executions while writing test scripts for complex integrated systems.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Design, implement and execute automated test scenarios
- Maintain and design test environments required for tests execution and manual tests
- Analyze test results, logs and prepare reports, localize and file defects
- Participate in building of automated testing framework
- REST API testing of deployment and configuration
- Planning and prioritizing automation activities
- Improve automation processes inside the team
- Ensure test automation design is traceable to requirements or existing manual test cases
- Work with other teams to understand the business requirements and logic, relevant use cases, scenarios and functional flows for the system under test
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 2+ years of developing test automation scripts/framework on Python for complex applications and object-oriented programming
- Experience in tests automation development
- Confident knowledge of Quality Assurance theory: principles, methodologies and techniques
- Strong Linux user
- Solid understanding of HTTP / Authentication / Web services/ REST API
- Familiar with Virtualization systems, Docker, K8s
- CI/CD systems
- Experience with PyTest, Git, Jenkins, Jira, TestRail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Very good English (written and spoken)
*Please submit your resume and application in English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Planning on sharpening your Quality Assurance skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started.