Customized Software Upgrade experiences.
The Android Jetpack Developer Intern role has the following responsibilities:
- Perform full life-cycle development
- Frontend development
- Is reliable and committed to delivering functionality that others can experience
- Utilizes git, frontend best practices, continuous integration, and testing best practices
- Work cross-functionally to define and write code for new features
- 6+ months experience with Kotlin Jetpack in professional and non-professional projects
- Experience with developing Android platforms
- 6+ months Experience working with GitHub
- You are able to work a minimum of 25hrs per week across 4 days Mon-Sun
- We are a small firm which means you can make a bigger impact with your contributions.
- 100% Remote
- No 9-5, you set your schedule flexibility with tasks.
- You have more ownership of your work but will never be stranded as support is always on hand.
- We will think along with you on your ideas and suggestions, so you will always be able to contribute.
- Acquire both soft and hard skills that will prepare you for your other roles.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started